eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Creating a menu in a new window

deb
deb Community Member Posts: 42 ♪ Opening Act ♪
I am developing a program with 24 different chapters/modules. This makes for a long drop down menu. I set up a drop down menu, but then I can't set anything up on the pages within the program to "always be on top" or the menu falls behind those items. This is a bit of a pain as I have a lot of movement and pages that flow automatically and the drop down seems to affect some of these actions when it is open.

What I wanted to do was create a menu page that would open as a separate window so that I could custom make the menu. However, when you click on a chapter to go to, it opens in the small menu window. Is there a way to have a button from one window take you to a page in the program already open?