Best way to import Excel graphs?
I've had success doing the following:
- determine how big i want the charts to be in my final product.
- in excel, I use a screen ruler (like jr screen ruler) to size the graph to exactly the size i determined I needed.
- then I copy the graph and paste it into a graphics editing program (i use adobe fireworks cs3).
- from Fireworks, I export as PNG.
- then i import into lectora.
The graphs are always very crisp. The key, i've found, is to size the graphs correctly before leaving Excel.
So You Wanna Be An eLearning ROCKSTAR?
- 4.5K All Categories
- 35 ✫ Announcements
- 5 ✪ Contests
- 33.6K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.3K Lectora®
- 31.3K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 57 Lectora User Groups
- 2 AssetLibrary™
- AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 228 CenarioVR®
- 127 CenarioVR Discussions
- 101 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 7 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 2 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 894 All Things eLearning
- 4 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 5 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 544 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 323 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips