Best way to import Excel graphs?
I've had success doing the following:
- determine how big i want the charts to be in my final product.
- in excel, I use a screen ruler (like jr screen ruler) to size the graph to exactly the size i determined I needed.
- then I copy the graph and paste it into a graphics editing program (i use adobe fireworks cs3).
- from Fireworks, I export as PNG.
- then i import into lectora.
The graphs are always very crisp. The key, i've found, is to size the graphs correctly before leaving Excel.
- 4.6K All Categories
- 43 ✫ Announcements
- 6 ✪ Contests
- 33.9K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.4K Lectora®
- 31.4K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 62 Lectora User Groups
- 8 AssetLibrary™
- 6 AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 259 CenarioVR®
- 147 CenarioVR Discussions
- 112 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 111 CourseMill®
- 104 CourseMill Discussions
- 2 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 9 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 4 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 902 All Things eLearning
- 5 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 7 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 3 Visual Design
- 326 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips