eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24
Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT
Best way to import Excel graphs?
I've had success doing the following:
- determine how big i want the charts to be in my final product.
- in excel, I use a screen ruler (like jr screen ruler) to size the graph to exactly the size i determined I needed.
- then I copy the graph and paste it into a graphics editing program (i use adobe fireworks cs3).
- from Fireworks, I export as PNG.
- then i import into lectora.
The graphs are always very crisp. The key, i've found, is to size the graphs correctly before leaving Excel.
So You Wanna Be An eLearning ROCKSTAR?
- 4.5K All Categories
- 36 ✫ Announcements
- 5 ✪ Contests
- 33.7K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.3K Lectora®
- 31.3K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 57 Lectora User Groups
- 4 AssetLibrary™
- 2 AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 234 CenarioVR®
- 131 CenarioVR Discussions
- 103 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 8 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 3 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 895 All Things eLearning
- 4 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 5 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 544 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 325 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips