Trying to use variables or something??
If you want to loop back to the lesson, I would not recommend you do that in the typical pop-up window. The reason is that a link in a pop-up window would take the student to that page -- in the pop-up window! So I would recommend you not use the feedback option found in the question wizard. Leave that option blank.
Instead, create your own submit button that shows messages on the question screen itself.
1. Place two text boxes on the question slide that are initially invisible. One for the correct feedback and one for the incorrect feedback. The one for the incorrect feedback would have a hyperlink to the page with the content. (See option below).
2. Create a Submit button.
3. On the button's On Click tab, attach the action, process question.
4. Attach another action to the button.
Show correct answer > if the question is correct (condition tab) > otherwise show the incorrect answer (Else tab).
Option: The hyperlink method above gives the student the chance to go back or not. If you want the student to be taken automatically, don't include the hyperlink. Instead, include text that tells them they will be taken back to the page with that content. Then attach an action to that incorrect text box that says On show > Go to > Chapter, Section, or Page > page in question > delay of 3 second (or however long you think it needs to be). There are actually a few different ways you can set this logic up -- this is just one of them.
- 4.6K All Categories
- 2 New Feature Releases
- The Training Arcade®
- 48 ✫ Announcements
- 6 ✪ Contests
- 33.9K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.5K Lectora®
- 31.5K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 62 Lectora User Groups
- 8 AssetLibrary™
- 6 AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 264 CenarioVR®
- 152 CenarioVR Discussions
- 112 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 112 CourseMill®
- 105 CourseMill Discussions
- 2 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 9 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 4 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 904 All Things eLearning
- 5 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 8 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 545 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 3 Visual Design
- 327 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips