Fash - Lectora Communication
I'm actually having trouble making this work if the files are local and not on a webserver.
I've found that if the Lectora piece is published as an EXE or for CD, that the communication doesn't happen.
If the Lectora piece is published as HTML and ran locally, it gives a Flash security error (which I would expect).
The only way it works is if the Lectora piece is published as HTML and ran from a webserver (http//...)
Any thoughts on how to make this work locally? I've got a Lectora piece that has to be placed on a CD and requires communication from a swf file back to the Lectora page it is in. I REALLY do not want to have to explain to the end users that they have to configure the security settings on their Flash players in order to use the course.
I thought that the Lectora exe and CD exe enabled developers to bypass the Flash/HTML/Local security issues.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 328 CenarioVR®
- 195 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products