Fash - Lectora Communication
Thank you also! I look forward to learning something new.
I made a couple of quick .fla's and a Lectora course to demonstrate how to set up communications between the 2. The .fla's are Flash CS4 using ActionScript 3.
These examples do NOT use a timer loop to check for variables. That is not the best solution, setting up multiple, ongoing processes. That will only degrade the performance of your material. In my examples I show how to call a Lectora action from Flash.
The meat of the info is in the .awt file and the .fla's. The .fla's have comments in the action script detailing what the code is doing.
Here is the URL where you can download the files:
Thanks to Tim Kindberg. His posts got me started in the right direction.
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 328 CenarioVR®
- 195 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products