Modify Page Number Variables
Yes. it can be done that way for many courses but sometimes, chapters and sections are both used to organize content. In this case, the course was already complete when the client wanted to make the changes with the page numbering.
Frankly, I think it's really cool that actions and variables can make this work!
Thanks for your interest and your comments. I look forward to buying your books too.
I have a relatively short but complex course. I want to use page numbering by title. I want to begin on page 2 and end on page 19 (of 36 total pages). I'd like the page numbering to say "Page 1 of 19" etc. Can someone tell me how to modify the variables to make this work?
I'm willing to start with page 1 on the title page if that can't be accomplished but I'd still like to control the value of 'n' to be 19.
- 35.8K All Categories
- 107 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 28.9K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 20 ELB Learning Content
- 20 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 312 CenarioVR®
- 183 CenarioVR Discussions
- 129 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 5 The Training Arcade®
- 5 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 932 All Things eLearning
- 36 eLearning Development
- 545 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 331 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products