This may be termed as a Lectora bug!
That is not a bug ... it's that you are using the demonstration copy of Lectora. If you have a registered version of Lectora, that popup will not appear.
I am using trial version of Lectora to learn a few fundamentals about it. When I publish my course in HTML and launch it, the 1st thing that appears in browser is this popup as shown below: (this appears on top of everything)
Unless I click 'OK' on this popup nothing on the screen is clickable. Everything up to this point is correct. But....
If I embed SWF in my first page and launch the course the same popup is not visible because SWF is launched at the highest depth above this popup and I am not able to click this 'OK' button nor I am able to move forward as whole screen is disabled.
Can Lectora guys take care of this in their next version and inform us so!
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 329 CenarioVR®
- 196 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products