Feedback on test questions (Urgent Question)

bcon
bcon Community Member Posts: 14

If you have a reset test action inside a quiz/test it will make all kinds of crazy things happen.  Make sure you have not done that.  I agree with making a new test quiz with one question and no actions to see if it also contains errors.

bcon said:Hello, I am trying to get a project done for a client and have run into a major snag! They want feedback after every question to pop up after the user clicks "next question". I click on the option "Show Feedback" and then I type my message in the feedback text area. When I go to preview my question in a browser, everything is all screwed up. All my images for the page are gone, the question itself is all over the place, and I am pulling my hair out. I get the same result when it is previewed in my clients LMS. When I remove the text from the feedback text area and then test it in the browser and LMS, everything is perfect! All the elements on the page are in the correct spot and it looks nice. So, why when I type in the feedback text area does it not view properly in the browser or in the LMS? HELP HELP HELP!