Multiple pop-up windows issue

eamon
eamon Community Member Posts: 42

When you open a new window, are you changing the window name or just keeping the default name of "Popup Window"? You must change the name to create a new popup window. You may want to try "course 1", "course 2", etc. Just make sure they're all different names if you want them all to be open at the same time.

eamon said:Hi- I'm using Lectora 9.3. I just came accross an issue that I never noticed before any insight would be appreciated. I have several courses that need to launched via html. I have one page with all course titles and these title link (open in new window) to the web address of the other courses. This works fine but any pop-up windows (open in new window) with the course it links to will not work. They do open thew desired page but not in a new window. I have replicate this error by creating a new course with multiple pop-ups. It seems for some reason that you can't have "layers" of pop-up windows that open in new windows? You can have the first which works fine but after that all pop-up windows will open in the initial course window. This is not the case for Web 2.0 pops, these work fine but I can't use them for some of the courses. Any ideas???