Multiple pop-up windows issue

eamon
eamon Community Member Posts: 42

You are the man Russ! Such a  quick and easy fix (that I've spent a  day and a  half trying to figure out). I tested and this works flawlessly. I've never had a  need to change the pop up window names mind explaining the technological reasoning on why this is needed and why it works?

eamon said:Hi- I'm using Lectora 9.3. I just came accross an issue that I never noticed before any insight would be appreciated. I have several courses that need to launched via html. I have one page with all course titles and these title link (open in new window) to the web address of the other courses. This works fine but any pop-up windows (open in new window) with the course it links to will not work. They do open thew desired page but not in a new window. I have replicate this error by creating a new course with multiple pop-ups. It seems for some reason that you can't have "layers" of pop-up windows that open in new windows? You can have the first which works fine but after that all pop-up windows will open in the initial course window. This is not the case for Web 2.0 pops, these work fine but I can't use them for some of the courses. Any ideas???