Hide NEXT button until all correct multiple choice answers selected
I just struggled through this issue albeit with single correct answers.
If you look in this thread http://www.lectoralounge.com/forums/2/topics/7805 , you should get a starting point.
You will need to create a Variable and the correct answers will have to populate that variable.
Also, you need to create a "grayed out" Next button and place it over your "real" next button.
It's not difficult, just tedious. Ask again if you are still struggling.
So You Wanna Be An eLearning ROCKSTAR?
- 4.5K All Categories
- 35 ✫ Announcements
- 5 ✪ Contests
- 33.6K eLearning Brothers® Products
- 33.3K Lectora®
- 31.3K Lectora Discussions
- 1.9K Lectora Feature Requests
- 57 Lectora User Groups
- 2 AssetLibrary™
- AssetLibrary Discussions
- 2 AssetLibrary Feature Requests
- 229 CenarioVR®
- 128 CenarioVR Discussions
- 101 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 4 Off-the-Shelf Course Library
- 3 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Discussions
- 1 Off-the-Shelf Course Library Feature Requests
- 108 CourseMill®
- 101 CourseMill Discussions
- 1 The Training Arcade®
- 1 The Training Arcade Discussions
- The Training Arcade Feature Requests
- 7 Additional Learning Products
- 2 Adobe®
- 2 Articulate®
- 1 Camtasia®
- 1 iSpring®
- 1 Microsoft® PowerPoint®
- 894 All Things eLearning
- 4 Course Development Showcase
- 1 eLearning Brothers® Downloads
- 1 Compliance Training
- 5 eLearning Development
- eLearning Game Design
- 7 Instructional Design
- 544 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 2 Mobile Learning
- 2 Visual Design
- 323 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 4 ♡ Community Feedback
- 7 Community Tips