Question Feedback

swsu
swsu Community Member Posts: 29

I have a very similar issue.  I want to display the per question feedback on the Test Results page after the student completes the entire test and submits it for grading.  I do not want to display per question feedback in pop-up boxes after an individual test question is answered.  The Test Results page currently displays the overall score, questions, answers selected by the student, and correct answers.  Ideally, I would like to add the per question feedback immediately below the "correct answer" line.  Has anyone figured out how to do this?  I'm currently cummunicating with Trivantis Support, but they don't seem capable of providing a solution.

swsu said:Hi, I know how to get per question feedback, but is there a way to get one response of feedback for multiple questions? For example: the user answers 3 review questions at the end of a chapter and as soon as all 3 are answered correctly he gets one pop-up window saying he is correct rather than being told three times. Thanks!