eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

User friendly custom test results page

srace
srace Community Member Posts: 9
I'd love to be able to use the custom test results page, but it's a nightmare to try to format. I understand that question spacing is dependant on question and answer length, but I've tried to use them in 2 courses and the spacing is awful. And, unless I'm missing an important detail, it seems like every time I try to reformat it, it ends up changing back to the way it was or even worse.

Long story short (too late, I know!), I'd love a custom test result page that can be formatted properly to match other content. If that's not possible, then does anyone know a way to create one so that it shows the questions, answers given, etc. and still looks nice?

Thank you!I'd love to be able to use the custom test results page, but it's a nightmare to try to format. I understand that question spacing is dependant on question and answer length, but I've tried to use them in 2 courses and the spacing is awful. And, unless I'm missing an important detail, it seems like every time I try to reformat it, it ends up changing back to the way it was or even worse.

Long story short (too late, I know!), I'd love a custom test result page that can be formatted properly to match other content. If that's not possible, then does anyone know a way to create one so that it shows the questions, answers given, etc. and still looks nice?

Thank you!