Custom zoom

srace
srace Community Member Posts: 9
I did a quick search of the forum (with the now functioning search...awesome!), and didn't see this listed. It would be great to have a custom zoom setting in Lectora. Personally, I'd like something in between 50% and 75% so that I can read everything in the left-hand pane, and have the page fit the work area full-size. 50% is almost too small for me to read and 75% is too large to fit. Yes, it just now occurred to me that it's dependant on your page size. Still would like the custom zoom, please!

Thank you!I did a quick search of the forum (with the now functioning search...awesome!), and didn't see this listed. It would be great to have a custom zoom setting in Lectora. Personally, I'd like something in between 50% and 75% so that I can read everything in the left-hand pane, and have the page fit the work area full-size. 50% is almost too small for me to read and 75% is too large to fit. Yes, it just now occurred to me that it's dependant on your page size. Still would like the custom zoom, please!

Thank you!