eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Advanced Resource Manager

dojacobson
dojacobson Community Member Posts: 19
Sometimes it's necessary to replace or update images, I think it'd be great to have a feature within the Resource Manager that enables to easily import or swap an existing image. At this point, you'll have to search for the image through all the pages and select page after page and image after image, while a feature like described will help productivity a lot, since it will enable us (the users) to quickly update and replace existing images with the resource manager.

Anyone with me?Sometimes it's necessary to replace or update images, I think it'd be great to have a feature within the Resource Manager that enables to easily import or swap an existing image. At this point, you'll have to search for the image through all the pages and select page after page and image after image, while a feature like described will help productivity a lot, since it will enable us (the users) to quickly update and replace existing images with the resource manager.

Anyone with me?