eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Test limitations

stsy
stsy Community Member Posts: 28
 I have sent thyis to support and they have said they are checking with the developers - that was some nopnths ago and nothing has come of it.

The agency requires that we have a large test relating to this

I can break tests into smaller portions but we still need to cover the 150 questions in one session

Putting the questions into smaller test sections eliminates the erors. Having only 100 questions eliminates the error. I believe I could go to 125 questions but it starts to get hit or miss at that level as I recall.

stsy said:Is there any way you can increase the number of questions that can be put into a test in Lectora? I have tests that require 150 questions and Lectora coughs, sputters, and locks up with that amount. If I delete the questions down to 100 or less it work fine.