eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Test questions

stsy
stsy Community Member Posts: 28
It would be great if we had some control over the defaults when construction test questions. THe default of "True or False" is fine if that is what you are working with but I do 90% multiple choice or fill in the blank. FOr every question I have to click on multiple choice before I can move on. I also have to reset the question "Choices" from 3 to 4 for multiple choice. I have never seen a 3 question multiple choice. I sort of though 4 was the standard.

Also, would it be possible to set the location where the question appears on the page for every question? After I have made up my question I have to move it from the far left upper corner into the open field in the page. It always overlaps any graphics. I draw a angled arrow that appears on all the pages of a test and use it as a reference as to where to move the question to. It would be nice if the question would just appear there automatically.It would be great if we had some control over the defaults when construction test questions. THe default of "True or False" is fine if that is what you are working with but I do 90% multiple choice or fill in the blank. FOr every question I have to click on multiple choice before I can move on. I also have to reset the question "Choices" from 3 to 4 for multiple choice. I have never seen a 3 question multiple choice. I sort of though 4 was the standard.

Also, would it be possible to set the location where the question appears on the page for every question? After I have made up my question I have to move it from the far left upper corner into the open field in the page. It always overlaps any graphics. I draw a angled arrow that appears on all the pages of a test and use it as a reference as to where to move the question to. It would be nice if the question would just appear there automatically.