eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Form element enhancements

omallec
omallec Community Member Posts: 42
On more than one occasion, I've needed to add multiple actions to a form object. It would be SOOO much easier if we could accomplish this without having to create an action group.

Something else I've noticed aobut form elements... on checkboxes for example, let's say I have a lengthy sentence to add as a label to the right of the checkbox, right now, I cannot control the size of that text label so I'm forced to create short labels next to the check box (e.g., 1.2.3. etc) and then add a separate textbox on the page just to the right of the numbered label. On more than one occasion, I've needed to add multiple actions to a form object. It would be SOOO much easier if we could accomplish this without having to create an action group.

Something else I've noticed aobut form elements... on checkboxes for example, let's say I have a lengthy sentence to add as a label to the right of the checkbox, right now, I cannot control the size of that text label so I'm forced to create short labels next to the check box (e.g., 1.2.3. etc) and then add a separate textbox on the page just to the right of the numbered label.