Audio problem when run online

afzalraza
afzalraza Community Member Posts: 114
Hi All,

In my title, I've used a flash player to run the audio files for the various pages. The audio files are kept inside the media folder in the html directory and they are referred in the pages using the flash player. A parameter name audio is included in the flash player while it is created. The audio file for a particular page is used as the value of this parameter. The parameter is updated by opening the Properties page of the flash player and then going to the Parameters tab. When I publish the title in html, everything works fine. The audio runs perfectly for each and every page.

Now, when I run this title online, the audio behaves sometimes peculiarly. Mainly when a page is opened for the first time, the audio starts playing as the page loads. However, after a few seconds it again restarts. This problem is not persistent in the subsequent view of the same page. I'm unable to figure out why this is happening.

If anybody can provide me some suggestion, then it will be of great help.

Thanks and regards,

Afzal.Hi All,

In my title, I've used a flash player to run the audio files for the various pages. The audio files are kept inside the media folder in the html directory and they are referred in the pages using the flash player. A parameter name audio is included in the flash player while it is created. The audio file for a particular page is used as the value of this parameter. The parameter is updated by opening the Properties page of the flash player and then going to the Parameters tab. When I publish the title in html, everything works fine. The audio runs perfectly for each and every page.

Now, when I run this title online, the audio behaves sometimes peculiarly. Mainly when a page is opened for the first time, the audio starts playing as the page loads. However, after a few seconds it again restarts. This problem is not persistent in the subsequent view of the same page. I'm unable to figure out why this is happening.

If anybody can provide me some suggestion, then it will be of great help.

Thanks and regards,

Afzal.