Safari for Windows/Mac

glennm
glennm Community Member Posts: 32
Why does Safari have problems with show actions? I have an FLV in an audio object with Events defined. The Events trigger hidden text to be shown (and displayed text to be hidden). In Safari for Windows, the hidden text does not appear when the action triggers (and the displayed text does not hide). The hidden text does not show until I move or click my mouse inside the browser window. Is there something I need to do in Lectora 2008 Suite to account for Safari or is there a Safari hack I should know about? BTW-I had another user run the HTML pub'd files on his PC (totally different config from mine) and he had the same experience with Safari.

Thanks, GlennMWhy does Safari have problems with show actions? I have an FLV in an audio object with Events defined. The Events trigger hidden text to be shown (and displayed text to be hidden). In Safari for Windows, the hidden text does not appear when the action triggers (and the displayed text does not hide). The hidden text does not show until I move or click my mouse inside the browser window. Is there something I need to do in Lectora 2008 Suite to account for Safari or is there a Safari hack I should know about? BTW-I had another user run the HTML pub'd files on his PC (totally different config from mine) and he had the same experience with Safari.

Thanks, GlennM