Multiple feedback?

daryl
daryl Community Member Posts: 11
I posted this in the blogs but maybe it is more appropriate here.

I am creating a multiple choice question in Lectora, with four different answers to the question and three answers are correct and one is incorrect.

The correct answers are correct to differing degrees and have different values of points each.

E.g Answer A) Wrong = 0pts

Answer B) Partially correct = 1 pt

Answer C) Mostly correct = 2 pts

Answer D) Completely correct = 3pts

Each answer also has its own specific feedback, explaining exactly why this particular answer is only partially correct due to certain laws and legal cases and linking to documents that prove this to be the case.

The scores themselves are much less important than the feedback as the purpose of the test is Firstly to teach the user the laws and reasoning and secondly to ascertain a score of their knowledge previous to doing the test. (on completion they should be much more knowledgeable)

My difficulty is that within Lectora I can only show one feedback for one correct answer and another for an incorrect answer.

My questions:

Is it possible to have a different set of feedback for each answer given?

Is it possible to have different score weightings for different answers?

I have been looking through the help files but I cannot see anyway to do this, could anyone please advise me if this is possible, and if so how I should go about it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.I posted this in the blogs but maybe it is more appropriate here.

I am creating a multiple choice question in Lectora, with four different answers to the question and three answers are correct and one is incorrect.

The correct answers are correct to differing degrees and have different values of points each.

E.g Answer A) Wrong = 0pts

Answer B) Partially correct = 1 pt

Answer C) Mostly correct = 2 pts

Answer D) Completely correct = 3pts

Each answer also has its own specific feedback, explaining exactly why this particular answer is only partially correct due to certain laws and legal cases and linking to documents that prove this to be the case.

The scores themselves are much less important than the feedback as the purpose of the test is Firstly to teach the user the laws and reasoning and secondly to ascertain a score of their knowledge previous to doing the test. (on completion they should be much more knowledgeable)

My difficulty is that within Lectora I can only show one feedback for one correct answer and another for an incorrect answer.

My questions:

Is it possible to have a different set of feedback for each answer given?

Is it possible to have different score weightings for different answers?

I have been looking through the help files but I cannot see anyway to do this, could anyone please advise me if this is possible, and if so how I should go about it?

Thanks in advance for any advice.