eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

SWF stop() not recognized in Lectora v9

glennm
glennm Community Member Posts: 32
Sorry. I wrote my post in a hurry. The stop(); is written with a semi-colon. We had some legacy Lectora stuff published with 2008 SP1 which worked fine. As soon as the stop(); was read, the OnDone actions ran. When we upgraded and published the same courses with v9, the stop was not recognized. We made no changes to the existing Lectora files or SWFs. I called Trivantis Support and they said they were aware of the issue, but gave not indication as to when the issue would be resolved.

So I wondered if anyone figured out how to get around this problem in the interim (aside from going back to 2008 SP1, which we have done btw)?

Thanks, GlennM