Control Appearance of Browser Window

etec
etec Community Member Posts: 27
I found some old (2004 ish) post on this topic but didn't quite follow the thread.

When published to html, I want my main title to open in a browser without the address bar, menu bar, etc. In the old posts, someone suggested adding javascript to the title. I'm not familar with javascript, so I didn't follow the implementation of the suggestion.

Another person suggested creating an html file that would open the couse title in a window the desired appearance. I like this idea, but didn't follow the code.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to manage the appearance of the browser.

Thanks for the help. I found some old (2004 ish) post on this topic but didn't quite follow the thread.

When published to html, I want my main title to open in a browser without the address bar, menu bar, etc. In the old posts, someone suggested adding javascript to the title. I'm not familar with javascript, so I didn't follow the implementation of the suggestion.

Another person suggested creating an html file that would open the couse title in a window the desired appearance. I like this idea, but didn't follow the code.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to manage the appearance of the browser.

Thanks for the help.