eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Help with re-appearing objects

akzme2
akzme2 Community Member Posts: 45
I am having trouble with objects within a group re-appearing after a run group hide command. Does anyone have any advice?

I am using Lectora Publisher Interprise Edition v. 9a. These action groups represent a salesman talking with a prospect. I have set up four groups with a picture and a text block in each group. I have set up a run action group for all four of them. I also have set up a run action on two groups to hide the groups. All actions are set to run on timer. The process works perfectly for the show and hide functions. The problem I am running in to is that after the fourth group runs (show) the third group re-appears.

I have checked and re-checked the settings to make sure no transitions are set and everything is running from the run action on timer action. Can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance for the help.

MichaelI am having trouble with objects within a group re-appearing after a run group hide command. Does anyone have any advice?

I am using Lectora Publisher Interprise Edition v. 9a. These action groups represent a salesman talking with a prospect. I have set up four groups with a picture and a text block in each group. I have set up a run action group for all four of them. I also have set up a run action on two groups to hide the groups. All actions are set to run on timer. The process works perfectly for the show and hide functions. The problem I am running in to is that after the fourth group runs (show) the third group re-appears.

I have checked and re-checked the settings to make sure no transitions are set and everything is running from the run action on timer action. Can't figure it out!

Thanks in advance for the help.

Michael