SCORM essay question scoring

bwpatric
bwpatric Community Member Posts: 41
Hello,

We wish to include an essay question in a SCORM test. It doesn't matter what the user enters as long as they enter something in the field. Our test is 11 questions randomized to 10. I have tried adding an action to the Submit button that adds 1 to the AICC_SCORE and that gave me a final score of 1%. I then tried adding 0 to the score and that ends up giving me 0% on the final results page. Without adding some kind of set score action, I get error messages when publishing. Is there some way just to give the people 1 point based on them entering anything in the answer field?Hello,

We wish to include an essay question in a SCORM test. It doesn't matter what the user enters as long as they enter something in the field. Our test is 11 questions randomized to 10. I have tried adding an action to the Submit button that adds 1 to the AICC_SCORE and that gave me a final score of 1%. I then tried adding 0 to the score and that ends up giving me 0% on the final results page. Without adding some kind of set score action, I get error messages when publishing. Is there some way just to give the people 1 point based on them entering anything in the answer field?