eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

SCORM essay question scoring

bwpatric
bwpatric Community Member Posts: 41
Hello,

We wish to include an essay question in a SCORM test. It doesn't matter what the user enters as long as they enter something in the field. Our test is 11 questions randomized to 10. I have tried adding an action to the Submit button that adds 1 to the AICC_SCORE and that gave me a final score of 1%. I then tried adding 0 to the score and that ends up giving me 0% on the final results page. Without adding some kind of set score action, I get error messages when publishing. Is there some way just to give the people 1 point based on them entering anything in the answer field?Hello,

We wish to include an essay question in a SCORM test. It doesn't matter what the user enters as long as they enter something in the field. Our test is 11 questions randomized to 10. I have tried adding an action to the Submit button that adds 1 to the AICC_SCORE and that gave me a final score of 1%. I then tried adding 0 to the score and that ends up giving me 0% on the final results page. Without adding some kind of set score action, I get error messages when publishing. Is there some way just to give the people 1 point based on them entering anything in the answer field?