eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Animation - Character Race

dlevy
dlevy Community Member Posts: 7
Is it possible to use Lectora's animation - Character Race - as a test, with the result being published as AICC so the grade (pass/fail) is recorded?

I would like to use the Character Race, ask 10 questions, then depending on the result, the student will either pass or fail the course. How can I create an output from the animation that will pass a variable that the learner has passed, and have this output to AICC?

DentonIs it possible to use Lectora's animation - Character Race - as a test, with the result being published as AICC so the grade (pass/fail) is recorded?

I would like to use the Character Race, ask 10 questions, then depending on the result, the student will either pass or fail the course. How can I create an output from the animation that will pass a variable that the learner has passed, and have this output to AICC?

Denton