eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Linking 2 Flash Files

etec
etec Community Member Posts: 27
I have a flash (swf) file that links to a second swf file. The swf files are created with a third party software package. When I check the functionality of the link in "Run Mode", "Preview Mode", or "Preview in Browser Mode", the first file opens the second file as intended. When I publish to .exe or html, all I get is a white box where the second file should open. I have changed the background color on the page with the swf files to confirm that a white box appears on the page.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue, and possibly a fix?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JohnJI have a flash (swf) file that links to a second swf file. The swf files are created with a third party software package. When I check the functionality of the link in "Run Mode", "Preview Mode", or "Preview in Browser Mode", the first file opens the second file as intended. When I publish to .exe or html, all I get is a white box where the second file should open. I have changed the background color on the page with the swf files to confirm that a white box appears on the page.

Does anyone have any experience with this type of issue, and possibly a fix?

Thanks in advance for your help.

JohnJ