eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Hotspots - Where are They?

utguy
utguy Community Member Posts: 18
Hmmm, I liked the old forum better. Anyway, onto my question. Where are the "hotspot" buttons? Or, how do you create a hotspot? I've gone thru my tools, and don't see anything. If I open a User Guide, and search for the word 'hotspot', nothing comes up. I basically have a large picture that I want to place hotspots on, when clicked, text or other pictures pop up. I'm using version 5.1 for now (9 is coming; sometime in the next month or two, I hope). Yes, I found one posting on this topic, but it didn't start at the beginning - like, how do you start a hotspot (I'm looking for a button to do this).

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.Hmmm, I liked the old forum better. Anyway, onto my question. Where are the "hotspot" buttons? Or, how do you create a hotspot? I've gone thru my tools, and don't see anything. If I open a User Guide, and search for the word 'hotspot', nothing comes up. I basically have a large picture that I want to place hotspots on, when clicked, text or other pictures pop up. I'm using version 5.1 for now (9 is coming; sometime in the next month or two, I hope). Yes, I found one posting on this topic, but it didn't start at the beginning - like, how do you start a hotspot (I'm looking for a button to do this).

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.