Flash Commands with Lectora
xithis Community Member Posts: 66
I haven't gotten anything to work thus far...
I just need to pass a variable from Flash to Lectora to let Lectora know that a certain game/etc has been completed. Can ANYONE post an example that works so I can try that?
What I've got so far is the following in the SWF file.
setFromLectora = ExternalInterface.call("setVars");
textF.text = setFromLectora;
And this is what I have in an external HTML object on the same page:
var lectoraVariable = VarlectoraVariable.getValue();
"testswf" is the name of the flash animation I put in Lectora.
Anyone got any ideas or able to post WORKING examples?
- 35.9K All Categories
- 109 ✫ Announcements
- 33.1K Lectora®
- 31.1K Lectora Discussions
- 29K Lectora Desktop
- 2K Lectora Online
- 2K Lectora Feature Requests
- 71 Lectora User Groups
- 36 Lectora Accessibility User Group (LAUG)
- 25 ELB Learning Content
- 25 ELB Learning Content Discussions
- 328 CenarioVR®
- 195 CenarioVR Discussions
- 133 CenarioVR Feature Requests
- 42 Rockstar Learning Platform®
- 39 Rockstar Learning Platform Discussions
- 108 CourseMill®
- 108 CourseMill Discussions
- 47 ReviewLink®
- 47 ReviewLink Discussions
- 7 The Training Arcade®
- 7 The Training Arcade Discussions
- 936 All Things eLearning
- 37 eLearning Development
- 546 Learning Management System (LMS) Integration
- 333 Web Accessibility
- 1.2K ♪ The Green Room
- 9 Additional Learning Products