eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Test/Quiz results not working in HTML

higherlearning
higherlearning Community Member Posts: 24
Hi, again,    I have published my content to html and everything works fine, but when I show the test results the score does not show, and no matter what it says "Failed", even if you passed. I do not use the popup option, but it does display correctly there. I cannot use the popup option though, because I have custom actions that are executed when the user clicks "Ok" that automatically takes them back to any incorrect questions in the test so they can correct them. I use a new page for each question. If I use the popup method the incorrect question pages open within the popup window with the actual course still open under it, making 2 open courses, and this would continue to add open course windows each time they go to correct answers, not good.So, I need to figure out why the results will not display correctly when published to html without using the popup method.Thanks