eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Problem with assessment questions

kjuniper
kjuniper Community Member Posts: 15
I am trying to get my assessment working with an LMS SCORM 1.2.The way that I need it to work is that for each learning objective there is a bank of nine questions of which three get chosen. The learners must get 2 out of 3 to pass.Originally I had One test with 2 2 test sections in it (ie 2 learning objectives). The pass rate is set to 67%. I need to be able to make it 67% for each learning objective rather then for the whole test. This score then needs to be passed to the LMS.Does anyone have any ideas. I would be willing to send someone my Lectora files if they think that they can help me.Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I feel a little lost as what to do next!ThanksKaren