eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Radio buttons disappear in html publish

erin
erin Community Member Posts: 94
Problem solved! I knew it wasn't a browser issue because I tried to view it in different browsers and on different machines.Ben set me on the right path (thanks Ben!). Turns out I had customized radio buttons & checkboxes (which I knew) but when I initially selected them, the images were on my desktop and I recently deleted them from my desktop. I had thought that if you used customized radio buttons/checkboxes that they would just be pulled into your images folder and used for that title -- which is still how I think it should work, actually. But apparently not. Might have to make that suggestion in another thread.Thanks again, Ben!!