eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Radio buttons disappear in html publish

erin
erin Community Member Posts: 94
I have a title that I've published numerous times to html with no problems. The last successful publish was last Friday.Yesterday I tried publishing to html and all of the pages containing radio buttons don't display the radio buttons. I've tried publishing previous versions of the title (I make a new copy each time I make edits) and I have the same problem with all of them.I haven't made any changes to publishing settings since my last successful publish. And my colleague can publish my title with no problems and there are no apparent differences in settings between our computers. Any ideas/suggestions??