eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Conditional Actions Trouble

hdpat
hdpat Community Member Posts: 8
I'm using Lectora Enterprise v.2008 SP2. I have developed a HIPAA course with two tracks - one for HIPAA Privacy and one for HIPAA security. The welcome page contains a button for each track so the user may choose which to take first.The tests are placed after the discussion topics in each track throughout the course, and the user may not progress to the next topic until the test is passed (100% min). The last page allows the user click a button to continue to the next track, or to view the Certificate button (OnShow, Show [Certificate])IF the last test was passed in the other track. So far, the certificate button does not show when the conditions are met.Another problem, possibly related, is the prompt that asks for the student name to identify the test scores pops up a second time in the course. I have been unable to find a script that indicates a time out or maximum number of tests before prompting the student again.I have tried everything I can think of to get this course to work properly, short of scrapping it altogether and starting again from scratch. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know either through the forum or privately.Thanks.