Korean Translation & Lectora 2008

dale Community Member Posts: 3
I used Lectora 2008's translation tool to export a rtf file for translation into Korean. The rtf file was translated and returned to me.When I imported the translated file back into Lectora, the Korean characters did not display correctly in the text blocks.Here is what I did to correct the problem:- I selected each text block- I changed the font from Arial to Arial Unicode MSThe Korean Characters then displayed correctly in the text blocks. In the future, I will set up my "Title Properties" so that my text blocks are all Arial Unicode MS whenever I create a new title that will be translated to a language such as Korean or Chinese Mandarin.Dale