Quiz Multi Fill in the Blank Problems

cbradford
cbradford Community Member Posts: 12
I developed a series of quiz questions and one of them included 2 blank fillin the blank questions. So it is a fill in the blank question with 2 fill in the blanks. The problem is that does the answer have to be case specific for the answer to be correct. I'm having learners type in the answer but the question comes up incorrect because of case specific problems. Maybe the learner is making the answer cap, not capital, capital for example and lectora on a multiple fill in the blank question marks it as wrong. Please let me know of any work around or if you know how I can make this work for the learners. I developed a series of quiz questions and one of them included 2 blank fillin the blank questions. So it is a fill in the blank question with 2 fill in the blanks. The problem is that does the answer have to be case specific for the answer to be correct. I'm having learners type in the answer but the question comes up incorrect because of case specific problems. Maybe the learner is making the answer cap, not capital, capital for example and lectora on a multiple fill in the blank question marks it as wrong. Please let me know of any work around or if you know how I can make this work for the learners.