Quiz Results

rhonab
rhonab Community Member Posts: 103
Hello All!! I was wondering if anyone can offer a possible solution to my final issue on this type of test. In order to set the course up to have immediate response I changed the variable to MCQ01..etc. The entire course had originally been set up with AICC Lesson Score because our employees must receive 100 to pass the test. For some reason when I load this course into LMS, the LMS System does not acknowledge the course is complete unpon completion of the course (and obviously receiving a score of 100% since the answers have to be correct in order to move on). Is there an additional step that I am missing?   Hello All!! I was wondering if anyone can offer a possible solution to my final issue on this type of test. In order to set the course up to have immediate response I changed the variable to MCQ01..etc. The entire course had originally been set up with AICC Lesson Score because our employees must receive 100 to pass the test. For some reason when I load this course into LMS, the LMS System does not acknowledge the course is complete unpon completion of the course (and obviously receiving a score of 100% since the answers have to be correct in order to move on). Is there an additional step that I am missing?