eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

How to Create a Rollover List

kevinelmore
kevinelmore Community Member Posts: 162
Good solutions. I would actually prefer your method of having the text boxes put into one Group. I went the Action Group route instead, as that is usually something that new developers are unaware of. Hiding the box on Mouse Exit is a good trick, but I usually don't use it because I'm lazy, and I like to copy and paste. The tip posted above (as well as your addition of hiding a Group of text boxes) involves an action that can be easily copied and pasted for each list item. I would definitely suggest it for only two or three items, but if I have 10, then I'll go for something that is more clipboard friendly.Thanks for the input. I hope this post is useful for up-and-coming Lectora developers.Kevin