Mouseover Message

tsirianni
tsirianni Community Member Posts: 12
I am brand spanking new to Lectora and am creating my first course. I am trying to create an action on a button that displays a message and then disappears. Example, I have a home button that when someone mouses over the button a message displays that reads "Home - will return you to the home page." Once enough time has lapsed for the person to read the message, I would like for it to go away. I'm having difficulty remembering how to make that happen. Any help would be appreciated. I am brand spanking new to Lectora and am creating my first course. I am trying to create an action on a button that displays a message and then disappears. Example, I have a home button that when someone mouses over the button a message displays that reads "Home - will return you to the home page." Once enough time has lapsed for the person to read the message, I would like for it to go away. I'm having difficulty remembering how to make that happen. Any help would be appreciated.