Looking to Re-sell SCORM Courses

This is a little bit of a re-post, but I wanted to use a more direct title. We have a new platform that we use to distribute and sell our course library, but we are looking for other companies who create training, but are faced with the same problems we had when selling our courses: Courses are not copy protectedCourses are difficult to updateInstalling courses can be difficult or manualLimited bandwidth issuesIf you have experienced any of these problems, or others that I haven't listed please contact me. We feel like we have some answers to some of the more difficult problems in the industry.We feel that to be successful with launching our new platform, we need to dramatically increase the number of titles we offer. We are looking to establish relationships with other content vendors. Visit our website to see what we currently provide, or send me an emailWe have just under 30 courses in our library which all have free trial periods. To view our current offerings(created by Lectora 2008), or to see how the system works, visit our website and download it today (the platform is free):http://www.thinkconvergence.com/lms/training-viewer.aspx Or send me an email to discuss details: Kenny Della Valle, Convergence Training