eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Lets SORT all of these ideas out!

mastashake
mastashake Community Member Posts: 44
I've created a Google Moderator series called "Trivantis Lectora - What should be next?".This is going to be a great place for users to vote on and submit their own ideas. Simply go to the welcome page and read the instructions, then choose a topic and start playing!Ideas that are posted in the forums aren't really "organized" in any way, so this will be a way to organize them. I think all forum members should give this a shot, because it will bring all the best ideas to the top, making it easier for the developers to see what the community really wants. Note: This is not officially hosted by Trivantis, nor did any Trivantis management approve this voting site. I think its simply a common sense step in the right direction for the organization of the community's ideas.http://moderator.appspot.com/#16/e=8418Edited By: MastaShake on 2008-12-11 17:11:4