eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Lets SORT all of these ideas out!

mastashake
mastashake Community Member Posts: 44

MastaShake wrote:

I still have to go through each suggestion topic to add all the newest ones. My list is about 6 months old.
That may be true, but it's commendable that you have hunted down some of these older suggestions and brought them to light. It's easy to forget about them. Oh, and something I learned with Moderator. Just vote on the topmost one rather than going through each of the 10 per page. I refrained from voting on several suggestions, but I had to go through them again when I realized that the topmost section is done differently (and I can see new suggestions as they come up).This may have been mentioned, but I totally overlooked it.Kevin