eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Lets SORT all of these ideas out!

mastashake
mastashake Community Member Posts: 44
This is great - thanks for introducing it! Any idea why I can't seem to get a vertical scrollbar to appear on the page? I have to select text beyond the "bottom" of the screen to get the page to scroll for me so I can see what's "below the fold." I'm using IE6...was this designed for a later version? This problem really makes this tool a bit aggravating to use... I'm also confused about how to vote -- I was clicking on the Yes button for each item on the page that I liked, but I'm not sure that did anything...is it only the top item (the one that says "Please vote on this suggestion") that one can vote on?LauraEdited By: Tecocat on 2009-1-2 15:10:14