Working within Moodle

akzme2
akzme2 Community Member Posts: 45
Hi,

I am using Moodle as our course delivery platform / LMS and am having a couple of issues I was hoping someone is familiar with.

I built my course using Lectora Enterprise Edition v. 9 SP1 and loaded into Moodle 1.9.

I am having three issues:

1) I incorporated the option of printing certificates of completion for each module within my course. When printing, I get a slightly skewed screen shot of the Lectora page rather than the certificate, almost as if doing a screen print.

2) If a student completes all six modules of the course, his / her grade states they scored 100% but shows as the course being incomplete.

3) At the completion of the last module, the go to action directs the student to the introduction page, and yet the system takes me to the next chapter (help pages).

Not sure what is going on, but if anyone has worked with Moodle and had similar issues, any help would be welcomed.

MichaelHi,

I am using Moodle as our course delivery platform / LMS and am having a couple of issues I was hoping someone is familiar with.

I built my course using Lectora Enterprise Edition v. 9 SP1 and loaded into Moodle 1.9.

I am having three issues:

1) I incorporated the option of printing certificates of completion for each module within my course. When printing, I get a slightly skewed screen shot of the Lectora page rather than the certificate, almost as if doing a screen print.

2) If a student completes all six modules of the course, his / her grade states they scored 100% but shows as the course being incomplete.

3) At the completion of the last module, the go to action directs the student to the introduction page, and yet the system takes me to the next chapter (help pages).

Not sure what is going on, but if anyone has worked with Moodle and had similar issues, any help would be welcomed.

Michael