eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

AICC Score Correct, but LMS Shows 0

jenstamey
jenstamey Community Member Posts: 14
I'm creating a quiz where the user will only have one chance to take it. If they fail or exit before finishing, they will have to re-register after remedial training. We're trying to eliminate the opportunities to cheat.I have added an action to the assessment that changes the AICC_Lesson_Status to "completed" and sets the AICC_Score to 0. So, if the user exits the quiz before they are finished, the course will show in the LMS as complete with a score of 0, and the user will have to register again. Once the user completes the test and gets to the final page (outside of the test in a different results section), I set the AICC_Score to the Final_Assessment_Score. I've verified that process by including test results and by displaying the AICC_Score on the results page. In both places, the AICC_Score is correct.However, when I exit out of the course, the LMS shows a score of 0. It seems that the AICC_Score is being updated properly within the course, but once exited, it saves as a 0.Any ideas?