Showing Test Results

shelton
shelton Community Member Posts: 2
There is a back way to do this, but you would need to customize your own test results page (I did mine outside of the test). In test properties>results tab, you would deselect display the results to the student and check grade the test. On the when completed/passed tab, you would set it to go to>Chapter,Section,Page>your custom page, and in the when canceled/failed tab, you would set it to go to>Chapter,Section,Page>where you want the user to go (maybe a custom failed page, or same custom results page and the page itself is set to display differently based on if the user passed or failed).There is a back way to do this, but you would need to customize your own test results page (I did mine outside of the test). In test properties>results tab, you would deselect display the results to the student and check grade the test. On the when completed/passed tab, you would set it to go to>Chapter,Section,Page>your custom page, and in the when canceled/failed tab, you would set it to go to>Chapter,Section,Page>where you want the user to go (maybe a custom failed page, or same custom results page and the page itself is set to display differently based on if the user passed or failed).