removing html names

lmsnfcu
lmsnfcu Community Member Posts: 16
I have a better understanding of where you are referring to the HTML name. I was under the impression you are referring to the published content not having a .html extension for test page names. If you want to send your title to me, I can take a look at it. Just let me know exactly how you are publishing the course out, i.e. using the JavaScript Title Manager with a cross domain redirector or the Java Title Manager with a signed applet, etc. You can send it to [email protected] and enter For Ed in the subject line. Also, state which version of Lectora you are running.I have a better understanding of where you are referring to the HTML name. I was under the impression you are referring to the published content not having a .html extension for test page names. If you want to send your title to me, I can take a look at it. Just let me know exactly how you are publishing the course out, i.e. using the JavaScript Title Manager with a cross domain redirector or the Java Title Manager with a signed applet, etc. You can send it to [email protected] and enter For Ed in the subject line. Also, state which version of Lectora you are running.