eLBX Online 2021 | June 22 - 24

Join us for a FREE, 3-day virtual conference featuring industry experts and eLearning thought leaders. Learn about critical topics such as eLearning accessibility, learning experience design, course authoring, virtual reality, and gamification. Register today!
CHECK IT OUT

Better handling of apostrophes in text

I agree; the spell checker chokes on every apostrophe. To add to the feedback, it seems that the dialogue box that pops up for an error or a purported error most often obscures "the scene of the crime."Gotta move the dialogue box out of the way to see one way or the other. Developers, please stick that box in the left-hand pane. I don't know whether you folks actually use the product, but if you don't, you should. Build a few titles. You'd get a load of the inefficiencies and time-wasters that your customers endure every day. This may sound harsh, but I don't mean it in an bad way; I just find it discouraging that so many simple tasks are so... tedious. Have a great day!Best regards,Dave